Electrician in Herndon, VA
When Virginia’s families come home at the end of a long, hard day, they expect their homes to provide everything they need—and electricity makes that possible. From heating and AC to light switches and outlets, electricity works to create a modern, comfortable, and safe indoor environment. When it’s time to upgrade, repair, maintain, or install these crucial components, working with the experts at Absolute Electric LLC will ensure reliable operation for many years to come.
An electrical panel is an important component that protects families and their homes from shock, fire, and other hazards. Sometimes, repairs must be done immediately, while others can wait for a while. Our electricians are trained to evaluate Herndon’s homes and educate owners about the safety and efficiency of their electrical systems. That may sound like a lot of hard work, and it is. However, it’s how we do business. Count on an Electrician in Herndon, VA to provide the highest possible level of customer service.
While it’s tempting to handle some electrical repairs without professional help, it’s best to leave these jobs to the experts. The team at Absolute Electric LLC, along with their industry experience, is uniquely positioned to provide safe, reliable, and code-compliant electrical installation services to Herndon’s families. We install:
- Light switches
- Patio, pool, and outdoor lighting
- Ceiling fans
Our team is committed to providing quality workmanship and ensuring safety in everything we do, and we can handle any residential electrical installation need. You can count on us to treat your home like our own, and you can also count on us to provide superior customer service. When you need quality residential electrical installation services, call the pros at Absolute.
A crucial component of home safety is keeping electrical wiring in good shape. There are thousands of electrical fires every year in Virginia, but the numbers can be reduced with regular electrical inspections. If you’re dealing with one or more of the following trouble signs, consider scheduling a wiring evaluation, and be sure to ask us about our rewiring services.
- Tripped breakers and blown fuses. A breaker’s function is to turn the power off when things go wrong. When breakers trip or fuses constantly blow, there’s a short, fault, or overload somewhere in the system.
- Flickering or dimming lights. This problem indicates a circuit overload, but it can also be caused by aging wiring.
- Hot or discolored cords, outlets, and switches. When these parts are hot to touch, it means the wiring needs replacement immediately.
- Light bulbs that burn out constantly. When this happens, it indicates that the wiring carries more voltage than the bulb needs.
- Strange noises. If there’s a humming or buzzing sound coming from the walls or an appliance, there may be a loose, improperly grounded, or overloaded wire. Turn the power off and call us right away.
- Burning odors. If there’s a burning smell with no apparent source, faulty electrical wiring is the most likely culprit. Turn off the breaker and call one of our electricians immediately to reduce the risk of an electrical fire.
- A loose outlet. If one or more of the home’s electrical outlets have come loose, it’s a sign that they are connected to boxes that are installed incorrectly. When this happens, wiring easily becomes disconnected, broken, and damaged.
- Shocks when cords are plugged in or touched. Power cords, when damaged or unstable, can be pretty dangerous. With time, cracks and burn marks on appliances and outlets may appear and cause shocks, and those shocks can seriously harm family members. Minimize the risk of shock, property damage, and injury by having the home rewired by one of our professional electricians.
If you’ve been living in your Herndon home for over five years, or if you aren’t sure when the electrical system was last inspected, contact the team at Absolute Electric LLC for electrical wiring inspection and replacement services. We can determine if rewiring is the right solution with a thorough evaluation. The safety of your home and family are our top priorities. Contact us now to learn about our rewiring services or to schedule a detailed electrical inspection.
Get In Touch With Us
Herndon’s homeowners have a lot of responsibilities these days, which means that electrical maintenance and repairs sometimes fall by the wayside. Don’t leave your home’s safety to chance—call us to schedule an electrical inspection, rewiring, panel installation, or lighting upgrade. In addition, we offer a range of other services to keep the area’s homes safe, comfortable, and illuminated. Request additional information online or call us today. We look forward to serving your family soon!